A cloud for your enterprise. The easiest way to provide cloud services at moderate costs.
The product is aimed to companies and institutions that conduct (or are going to do so) activity of a IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) provider. Also, forCloud constitutes an ideal platform for those who want to use cloud computing in their activity.
It is based on an open-source software so Customers pay no license fees. This enables to decrease the costs of maintaining the environment and provides a possibility of proposing competitive prices in one's own provider offer.
- Public or private cloud based on customized OpenStack platform.
- Complete, tested solution installed on the Customer's servers by the forCore team.
- Perfect for providing multi-tenant services in the IaaS model.
- Low hardware requirements – flawless functioning on any server platforms and inexpensive block devices.
- Very good scalability – new services, additional storage and compute nodes can be added on the fly, if needed.
- Possibility of using various virtualization mechanisms, including software containers based on Docker platform.
- Freedom to shape storage policy by tailoring the solution to the Customer's opportunities and needs.
- Support for Ceph – a scalable, distributed object store and file system.
- Possibility of maintaining whole solution by the forCore team.